Notice: Clutesi Haven Marina Building Demolition
PORT ALBERNI PORT AUTHORITY
NOTICE OF DEMOLITION
CLUTESI HAVEN BUILDING
Please be advised that due to structural safety issues the Port Alberni Port Authority will demolition and remove the Clutesi Haven Marina building.
The demolition and removal of debris is scheduled to commence between Monday June 11th at 8:00 a.m. and may continue through to Friday June 15th, 4:00 p.m.
Please be Advised that During Demolition and Removal of Materials:
• Do not cross into the safety barricaded areas
• Vehicle access around the building will be restricted
• Limited FOOT access ONLY will be available to marina users at the fish cleaning station
• The launch ramps will remain open
• Marina tenants will be able to access their vessels
• Trucks may be turning in and out of the marina frequently
Every effort will be made to limit the disruption to users and complete the project as soon as possible. However, timelines are subject to change.
The Port Alberni Port Authority thanks all users for their patience while this project is undertaken to improve safety at Clutesi Haven Marina.