Last updated: September 30, 2004
At Port Alberni Online, we are committed to your privacy!
1. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you without your knowledge.
2. When you register to become a member of Port Alberni Online, the only information we require from you is an username, a password, and your email address. Any other personal information you choose to reveal publicly in your User Profile is at your own discretion. You may change your password or choose to hide your email address from public view at anytime.
3. We will not disclose your personal information with third parties without your permission, except for what you have chosen to reveal publicly in your User Profile, or when required to do so by law or in good faith believe that such action is necessary.
4. We prohibit our members from attempting to disclose your personal information to others via our website without your permission.
5. We will not contact you unless you have previously indicated an interest for us to contact you, such as an inquiry for more information, or a subscription to one of our opt-in email services (any of which can be opt-out at anytime).
6. We will make every effort to ensure the protection of your personal information. However, the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee our invulnerable to attacks. If you believe there has been a breach of our security, please report it to us immediately.
We thank you in advance for helping us protect your privacy.